Annie Selke’s Barn House in the Berkshires
Earlier this year, we released an exclusive collection of over 200 tiles with one of our favorite designers, Annie Selke. Each tile pushed the boundaries of technology to reinterpret her original textiles and prints. Annie loved the tiles so much, she even remodeled her own home and guest house with them. We are excited to give you an exclusive tour of Annie Selke’s stunning barn house in the Berkshires.
Open-concept floor plans are perfect for creating a warm, welcoming environment. By uniting the living room, kitchen and master bedroom, Annie turned this loft into the perfect guest house!
Notice the stone floors? They’re actually all made out of porcelain! Chester Silver Versailles’s stone look and chiseled edges add stunning, visual interest to every room.
To maintain a cozy look, Annie chose Artisanal White for the kitchen backsplash! The handmade look and crackle finish lend the perfect amount of softness and charm. Take a closer look below.
The Metallic Master
The architectural travertine wall tile behind the head of the bed proves that tile can go beyond the kitchen or bathroom. Harmony Silverleaf Mosaic Travertine adds a perfect wow factor with its three-dimensional design and lustrous silver-leaf finish.
Barn House Bath
Travertine stone’s variety of finishes and styles make is so versatile that Annie coordinated it in both the master bedroom and bathroom!
What is travertine tile? What makes it so versatile? Check out our resource article for everything travertine.
We can’t be the only ones who are a little jealous of the luxurious tub and bathroom, right? Subtle patterned tiles are a great way to make an appealing and timeless statement. The serene, lattice pattern on the wall is so calming to the eye.
It’s time to take a peek inside the kitchen and master bath of Annie’s home!
What’s Cooking in Annie’s Kitchen?
We can’t resist a bright, airy kitchen! Light tints of white, tan and grey create a perfect color palette for a timeless design.
Love the look of stone but want the durability of porcelain? Well, you’re in luck! Annie utilized Cassettone Grey Mosaic’s distinguished, stone look without sacrificing longevity.
Spectacular Speckled Shower
Sure, you’ve seen bold tile looks before, but no statement compares to the design in this shower! Silverleaf Speckle features mirrored silver splatters on top of a cowhide-look texture. This designer tile truly commands and deserves your attention.
Lavish glamour is matched on the bathroom floor with the rows of DURAL Chrome Gloss Square Edge. The metallic trim pieces light the room for an elevated finish.
Craving more Annie Selke? Explore the entire collection.
Ready to start your tile remodel, but you don’t know where to start? We have all the resources you need for your next remodel. Schedule a free design consultation with one of our tile design experts.
Shop The Look
- Chester Silver VersaillesPorcelain | 680252
- Annie Selke Artisanal White3 x 12 in. | Ceramic | 496070
- Harmony Silverleaf Mosaic12 x 12 in. | Travertine | 650250
- Annie Selke Artisanal Cream6 x 6 in. | Ceramic | 496153
- Claros Silver Tumbled Cobble12 x 12 in. | Travertine | 657535
- Claros Silver Honed Curb42 x 6.5 x 0.75 in. | Travertine | 800059
- Annie Selke Lattice White 6 x 6 in. | Ceramic | 680820
- Cassettone Grey MosaicPorcelain | 667725
- Annie Selke Silverleaf Speckle13 x 23 in. | Ceramic | 496147
- Annie Selke Goldleaf Speckle13 x 23 in. | Ceramic | 496174
- Annie Selke Crosshatch Platinum Mosaic2 x 2 in. | Porcelain | 680937
- DURAL Chrome Gloss Square Edge11/32 in. | 329779
- Annie Selke Crosshatch Platinum12 x 25 in. | Porcelain | 680908